Are you looking to have a career in marketing, or perhaps just wanting to see what marketing is all about? Business House, LLC is looking for dedicated team players that are ready for a challenge in a fun working atmosphere!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to join our team! This individual will assist in creating and maintaining a strong online presence for our company, as well as our clients, across various social media platforms.
• Research social media trends and strategies
• Create engaging cross-platform text, image, and video content
• Oversee social media accounts
• Measure and monitor insights
• Write industry-relevant blog posts
• Other duties, as needed
• Minimum one-year experience as a Social Media Coordinator, or similar role
• Expertise in various social platforms
• Must excel at research and possess excellent writing skills
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or similar field (preferred, but not required)
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky – Department: Marketing Intern
Are you a social media guru? Do you live and breathe Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat? We are seeking rockstars to join our team and learn!
- Hands-on learning and exposure to various marketing clients
- Networking opportunities with professionals
- Casual work environment
- Assist with social media strategies
- Research marketing strategies
- Help develop future marketing strategies and identify potential clients
- Assist in production and implementation of marketing our company
- Assist in gathering data for reports
- Other duties, as needed
- A current university student enrolled in Entrepreneur, Business, Marketing or similar programs, or High School student with the option of participating in an internship program
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank out engaging written material
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Good listener, able to follow directions, has a great work ethic, pays attention to detail and a team player
- Enthusiastic and loves networking