Are you looking to have a career in marketing, or perhaps just wanting to see what marketing is all about? Business House, LLC is looking for dedicated team players that are ready for a challenge in a fun working atmosphere!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky – Department: Business Development/Sales
Do you love networking and have a passion for helping businesses grow? Join our team and be a driver in our business development.
We are looking for ambitious, competitive individuals to fill an entry-level position in marketing and advertising.
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Entreprenuership, or related field
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky – Department: Marketing Intern
Are you a social media guru? Do you live and breathe Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat? We are seeking rockstars to join our team and learn!
- Hands-on learning and exposure to various marketing clients
- Networking opportunities with professionals
- Casual work environment
- Assist with social media strategies
- Research marketing strategies
- Help develop future marketing strategies and identify potential clients
- Assist in production and implementation of marketing our company
- Assist in gathering data for reports
- Other duties, as needed
- A current university student enrolled in Entrepreneur, Business, Marketing or similar programs, or High School student with the option of participating in an internship program
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank out engaging written material
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Good listener, able to follow directions, has a great work ethic, pays attention to detail and a team player
- Enthusiastic and loves networking